School Transport

Children with special educational needs (SEN) or disabilities are entitled to free transport however far they live from the school if:

  • they have a statement of SEN  or an Education, Health and Care Plan that says the local council will pay transport costs
  • they can’t walk because of their SEN, a disability or mobility problem

Oldham SEND IAS Service have included a number of links below that give you more information about Oldham’s Policy on School Transport and how to apply as well as the link to national criteria on accessing school transport.

Translate »